This is a pict of Rhy goofing around a few days later with her dads wig.
What a ham!
DC went as far as to say, "Where's the Rum!?!?!" in his best JAck Sparrow impersonation.
The not so funny part is when my 4 yr old jumps out from behind the door in my bedroom, scarying me at 10:30pm that night - Doing her best Capt Jack impersonation - and saying,
" ARGH!!!........WHERE'S THE RUM ME LADY?!?!?"
I could have strangled my husband. I pray she doesnt repeat that in Sunday School to sister Madrid! Yeeks!
FYI: Another bad daddy moment. LAst night DC was watching an episode of BIOgraphy on the BIO channel on a few former WWF Prowrestlers! Okay...do I really need say more??? COme one you know how this story is gonna end. Well I must tell you. So at the end of the episode while the credits were rolling...my 4 yr old daughter proceeds to climb up on the couch and JUMP off light shes doing a wrestlemania cage jump onto another wrestler!!!
What in the world? My eyes wide open and my jaw dropped to the carpet I yelled," DOOOOMMMMINNICCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 
Super early inthe morning on Halloween day! DC was such a trooper. This day was Rhy's special helper day where a parent helps out the preschool class. They have to take snacks, their allowed to be the line leader, first at everything and such. She also gets to take an item for show'n tell and a book for reading time. Im always availble because I dont work. So as a treat for Rhy - DC took the day off and visited Rhy's school. Rhy of course was so pleased when her daddy decided to be a good sport and dress for special helper day.

Super early inthe morning on Halloween day! DC was such a trooper. This day was Rhy's special helper day where a parent helps out the preschool class. They have to take snacks, their allowed to be the line leader, first at everything and such. She also gets to take an item for show'n tell and a book for reading time. Im always availble because I dont work. So as a treat for Rhy - DC took the day off and visited Rhy's school. Rhy of course was so pleased when her daddy decided to be a good sport and dress for special helper day. This day the class also celebrated with their FAll party. JAck Sparrow handed out candy to the other class and played his part well with all the 2, 3 and 4 yr olds! Thanks hun for your cooperation.
2 comments:
Rhyan and the wrestling moves reminds me of something my parents said I did. I'd pretend I was with the circus and do stunts like that. So, it must be genetic or something ;). Great pictures, by the way. Love the dress!
Hi! I'm Toni's niece saying Rhyan is so cute!!! I like the christmas video... SHE IS SOOOO ADORABLE... Toni, Todd, and TJ miss you :(
Post a Comment