Where has the time gone...?

Where has the time gone...?

Yada Yada Yada

Reagan only eats when Rhyan feeds her! She wont eat for DC and I. We laughed after the girls went to bed the other night....thinking of the occasion when we check Rhyan out of school. Our excuse = Uh, Mrs. Principal we need to check out Rhyan for 30 mins, she has to go home and feed her 5 month old sister. LOL

Thursday, December 11, 2008

!!!!!!!2008 Tax Deductions!!!!

Hello Family & Friends!!!

I wanted to say a quick hello from Rhyan and I. Rhyan visited with santa at the mall - took a picture - and gave him his letter. She enjoyed the short visit. Preschool life has been extremely busy. Meeting the demands of Board President has been more time consuming than originally anticipated.

Rhy's lil preschool needs so much help and money - its such a bummer I dont work - AND get paid - otherwise I would be giving them money over and over!

DONATIONS: IF anyone is looking for a good cause to donate money to before the year up - Rhy's School could sure use your help. I can obtain a tax receipt for you to present to your tax preparer. We would greatly appreciate your help! Happy Holidays.

I have a picture of Rhy with Santa but its on my laptop. Currently Im using DC's computer - so just as soon as I can charge my computer I will upload.

Rhy loves Christmas time but cant wait till Spring time comes again. She is soo excited about wearing spring dresses again. It could be 65'F in the house and 12'F outside and she's still tearing up her closet looking for summer dresses to wear to bed.

We're all sick with sniffles here - how bout you all?

So rhy has crawled on my lap and left the lunch table - so off I go to get her to sit back down for lunch. Hugs to all of you and hope to see a christmas card from Rhy and us soon!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: