Where has the time gone...?

Where has the time gone...?

Yada Yada Yada

Reagan only eats when Rhyan feeds her! She wont eat for DC and I. We laughed after the girls went to bed the other night....thinking of the occasion when we check Rhyan out of school. Our excuse = Uh, Mrs. Principal we need to check out Rhyan for 30 mins, she has to go home and feed her 5 month old sister. LOL

Monday, November 09, 2009

Day 2 comes to an end!

Okay starting at very bottom! Thats us after Dinner walking back over pedi bridge to M&M world. I clicked the pictures in the wrong order! The next pictures are us visiting the M&M factory. Rhys favorite M&M is the green female candy morsel. We caught the strip bus back to our hotel. On our walk back from bus stop we luckily caught the erupting volcano at the Mirage! She was soo tired and cold b this point. Us? we were okay just had tired feet. The time was 745pm. The Dinner at Mcds in Excalibur food court was at 500pm. Yes! it took us 2 hrs 45 mins to get back to our hotel. Tired and hungry again. We waited at Starbucks next to our elevator for Dominick to bring back Mcds (AGAIn, only thing close and not to expensive). While we waited Rhy layed her head down on the cafe table and rested. I thought she was kidding around and next thing I know, she's snoring and her head almost falls off the table. I cant pik her up and carry her to the room soo now Im stuck waiting there with my poor child until my hubby returns with the food and drags us both up the the 21st flr. *sigh*














No comments: