Well Well!
Rhyan has been bored at school. getting in trouble with teacher because she isnt doing her work. She comes home and complains that its baby work and all the work shes already done in preschool. She wants to go to another school because she says the kids at her school are Sooo "MEAN Mommy"! Today was better considering her dad and I had a long talk with her last night about paying attention in school and her teacher promised that she'll change things up because all the kids are losing interest in the current lessons. Apparently their at the end of the lesson plan (every 3 wks it changes).
Our house is up and screaming HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Ive been back to the childrens library to check out round 2 of the halloween craft books. rhyan enjoys looking at them just as much as I do! Ill take pictures and post just to give you all something to look at. I also took pictures of my daughters school uniform to give you a glance at what her typical outfit looks like. Trying to weed through all her toys and determine which ones she can give away or sell at the yard sale.
trying to do the same with her clothes. I told my mom to stop buying clothes, toys, jackets, underclothes! Rhyan has too much. Now that shes at this new school she never gets a chance to wear any of street clothes. Shes home for 3 hours after school before shes in the tub and then into pajamas. so she never gets a chance to wear any regular clothes. By next summer she'll be grown out of them and Ill have to give em away any how! Bummer I know. This kid has so many toys and coloring books and kindergarten learning books its not funny! She doesnt even use them as much. So I may have to weed through them too!
We just dont have the space to hold these things anymore and her interests are changing. What to do..What to do!
I'm Back!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment