I may continue this site in the future. For now, I will only update at wannabcrafter.blogspot.com
Last updated FRIDAY, MAY 21, 2010
Where has the time gone...?
Yada Yada Yada
Reagan only eats when Rhyan feeds her! She wont eat for DC and I. We laughed after the girls went to bed the other night....thinking of the occasion when we check Rhyan out of school. Our excuse = Uh, Mrs. Principal we need to check out Rhyan for 30 mins, she has to go home and feed her 5 month old sister. LOL
Thursday, August 20, 2009
End of yr Zoo Field Trip
These are pictures from theRio Grande Zoo field trip in ABq, NM!
Current Likes: lipgloss (to my displeasure), nailpolish, READING, CHORES (becuz of the reward...$$$)
Dislikes: Mom & Dad on the computer and the television. She says we spend too much time with these electrical devices and not enough time with her! *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment