Where has the time gone...?

Where has the time gone...?

Yada Yada Yada

Reagan only eats when Rhyan feeds her! She wont eat for DC and I. We laughed after the girls went to bed the other night....thinking of the occasion when we check Rhyan out of school. Our excuse = Uh, Mrs. Principal we need to check out Rhyan for 30 mins, she has to go home and feed her 5 month old sister. LOL

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dental Appt on Weds.

Rhyan had a dental appt on weds in Grants, NM with Dr. G!

Happy to report for the 2nd yr in a row --> no cavities! yahoo! her dads bank acct thanks her. Not thanks to me (im only the one chasing her into the bathrm to brush 3x a day)!

So she's called back into the examination room and I tell her not to forget to tell the Dental asst that shes sick. Something I had been coaching her on for a few days now. She had been coughing up yucky phlem days prior. Took me 2 months to get an appt. -- so no way was I gonna reschedule becuz of a little phlem that "might" come shootin out onto the Dentist. Heck no! Too bad for 'em.

So she gets back in the xray chair and she tells the dental asst., "Ive been sick and I have really bad Chest CONJUNCTION". Haa!!! Too funny! The dental asst said she almost died when she heard it from Rhyans sweet lil "concerned" voice. Too cute I couldnt wait to share with you all.

No comments: