Where has the time gone...?

Where has the time gone...?

Yada Yada Yada

Reagan only eats when Rhyan feeds her! She wont eat for DC and I. We laughed after the girls went to bed the other night....thinking of the occasion when we check Rhyan out of school. Our excuse = Uh, Mrs. Principal we need to check out Rhyan for 30 mins, she has to go home and feed her 5 month old sister. LOL

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Love this Girl!

Last night, very late last night, I took this kid to "big city park" as my nephew used to call it.

She awoke at 6:30am this day, lots of activities, and a very long nap at the wrong time of day.

I couldnt wake her nothing! She slept for 3 hrs. Actual I was thankful because

I was trying to get some alone time to complete 'mommy' tasks. So I didnt bother.

The time got away from me and I was shaken to find out she had

been asleep for tres horas. OMG! So I woke her and cooked her din din. Then I loaded us up

into the jeep to purchase last minute items from wallie world. I needed her to expel some energy. So I decided to take her to the park with lots of lights. I didnt think anyone would be there and I was very hesistant. To my surprise the park was packed. Softball games still playing, tons of kids on the playground, volleyball court full, and basketball courts busy with bouncing balls. So I let her play with the kids and run, run, run!!! Left for wallie world after an hour of play. Window shopped (as much as you can at walmart) for two hours. Left and arrived home at 11:30pm. She was exhausted. Yippee! So got her immediately to bed. Woke her up this morning early again. Planned the day around the ABQ zoo bus at the childrens library and had lunch with my girl at applebees. Went on another field trip to wallie world (forgot produce night before).

Let her buy whatever veggies and fruit she was curious about. which was totally fun.

Came home. TRIED to put her down for a nap. NO DICE! So decided to cook dinner. Figured it was too late any how. Grilled pork and corn on the cob, with all the fixin's on the side. Ate in the garage (rhyans idea of a picnic), listened to the radio and read newspaper as she rode around in the driveway. PLeasantly surprised by a visit from DC's aunt and uncle. Had a great conversation for two hours over cookies and coffee. Then bathed Rhy, watched 30 minutes of cartoons, read her"The Velveteen Rabbit" and then lights out. Love it. No nap and a very tired kid. Im exhausted too. For two weeks ive been trying to keep her busy so she doesnt dwell on her daddy's absence. So everyday has been go, go, GO! Cant wait till the man of the house returns so I can have some alone time. All I need is an hour to myself. Preferably in the tub or on a long quite walk. Thats all I need. Some quiet time where no one is asking me a question every 10 minutes. *sigh* Ugh! But I love this girl so much. Just look at the smile. Seems like shes doing okay, right? FYI: trying really hard not to argue with her. yeah mommy! *patting myself on the back* lol

No comments: