Where has the time gone...?

Where has the time gone...?

Yada Yada Yada

Reagan only eats when Rhyan feeds her! She wont eat for DC and I. We laughed after the girls went to bed the other night....thinking of the occasion when we check Rhyan out of school. Our excuse = Uh, Mrs. Principal we need to check out Rhyan for 30 mins, she has to go home and feed her 5 month old sister. LOL

Friday, June 06, 2008

I may have given up too soon

Well I have since given up on the whole milk in a sippy cup with the little girl. She will not drink milk from a regular cup. I tried! I went an entire day (gave up around 9pm) without milk in sippy cups! Let me tell you - she was restless, irritable, irrational, you name it - we experienced every mood swing imaginable! *sigh* So I will try again later when SHE'S ready.
As for the visit to Casa Grande - I LOVED IT!

I was able to spend time BY MYSELF! I went to the movies by myself, ate with only my company. Some people think it weird I like to spend time alone. But I do and its great that my hubby understands. There is only one other person I know that loves to spend as much time alone as I do and thats Hazel! My Bestest Friend in all of the universe! Maybe thats why we get along so well. We could sit for hours and people watch without an actually conversation! LOL
So the time away from Rhyan was well spent. I was refreshed and Happy after time away from the little monster! AND it did her some good too! When she saw me after a long day with gramma she yelled," MOMMY - I MISSED YOU"!!! and gave me an enormous hug. *Smiling*
But within minutes she was talking back and snapping at gramma. What to do - What to do?!?!
Busy week coming up - all the lessons begin and I start classes again at the University! And by the way - Happy Birthday Gramma!!!

No comments: