Where has the time gone...?

Where has the time gone...?

Yada Yada Yada

Reagan only eats when Rhyan feeds her! She wont eat for DC and I. We laughed after the girls went to bed the other night....thinking of the occasion when we check Rhyan out of school. Our excuse = Uh, Mrs. Principal we need to check out Rhyan for 30 mins, she has to go home and feed her 5 month old sister. LOL

Saturday, May 24, 2008




More pictures of Rhyan at the graduation! Not the best images but this is what happens when you let your hubby take the pictures. Just kidding hunny! FYI: I didnt get a chance to make Mothers Day cards for anyone - not even my own poor mother. Sorry mom! So I will get on top of it soon. Maybe I'll send them out with the 2008 Holiday cards. (Rhonda a procrastinator - NAh! not her)

No comments: