Where has the time gone...?

Where has the time gone...?

Yada Yada Yada

Reagan only eats when Rhyan feeds her! She wont eat for DC and I. We laughed after the girls went to bed the other night....thinking of the occasion when we check Rhyan out of school. Our excuse = Uh, Mrs. Principal we need to check out Rhyan for 30 mins, she has to go home and feed her 5 month old sister. LOL

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday TJ!

HAving been preoccupied with semesters end and preschool events I have forgotten to upload a video for a very important little boy in PA! Happy Belated Birthday Tj we sure miss you kiddo! Just as Rhy Rhy says - you will always be "OUR FRIEND". Have fun everyday and go easy on your momma! (BTW Ms. T Rhy stashed her bday card and envelope and I cant find your address - please email it - thx!)

No comments: