Where has the time gone...?

Where has the time gone...?

Yada Yada Yada

Reagan only eats when Rhyan feeds her! She wont eat for DC and I. We laughed after the girls went to bed the other night....thinking of the occasion when we check Rhyan out of school. Our excuse = Uh, Mrs. Principal we need to check out Rhyan for 30 mins, she has to go home and feed her 5 month old sister. LOL

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Birthday Tea Party




So the fun didnt stop at school. Mommy just had to plan a little something at home. So I did go over board with the tea party. But Rhy bugs me ALL THE TIME! To have a "tea" party with her. So I tried very hard to take off my lazy hat and put on my party hat and do this for my kid. She had fun but was a little tired or maybe sad because Daddy wasnt home for this special day. We had tiny cookies, little jelly sandwiches, gingerbread shaped turkey sammies, flatbread turkey rolls, strawberry shortcake, and sparkling apple cider i.e. "tea". Oh lets not forget the tiny 3 inch Don Miguel's Mini Taco's that were DELISH! Right Ms. D! The lovely lady in the eggplant blouse is Ms. D our neighbor and the dessert demon. Just Kidding Ms. D! LOL BTW: Do you see the lovely cut I did to Rhy's hair. The locks needed to be cut. Always tangled and mangled! Doesnt she look so grow up?!? Scary - soon she'll be 13 yo. (sigh) [deleted Ms. D's Picture-I need to ask her for permission to post her mug]

No comments: